tekkno
Top sites
  • 2005/3/29 21:06

• tekkno

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/16

i would like to run a Top sites script on my xoopes web site.. do you know if there is one already made, or if there's somebody working on one. i really want to create a page on my site where i can add some cool sites.

wtravel
Re: Top sites

Did you check out the weblinks module and the mylinks module? The mylinks module is also used on the xoops.org, in the left menu, choose XOOPS links. The weblinks module I did not try yet, but you can look it up in the module repository or in the search box.

Martijn

tekkno
  • 2005/3/29 21:32

• tekkno

• Just popping in

i want a top sites script where the sites i subscribe must be voted by people..not just a links database..but a trafic generator..see www.totaltop.ro to get an idea about it

Matt_T_hat

http://www.aardvarkind.com/ is the home of a well known and well supported PHP free topsitess script that would be particularly sexy as a XOOPS jobbie.

tekkno
  • 2005/4/10 20:20

• tekkno

• Just popping in

that would be cool.an i have other scripts like the one i want, but not for xoops. how can i modify those to work with xoops?can anyone with more experience do it?

LazyBadger

tekkno
  • 2005/4/28 17:25

• tekkno

• Just popping in

10x. but it's in russian. there should be no problem translating the script, a friend knows russian, but i can't see the text properly..what can i do? it shows all sorts of characters which are not russian.
i noticed the script was created by a french. there are bits of french in it. you wouldn't happen to know where i can get that version, would u?

LazyBadger

French module was for E-Xoops. I never seen inside module and never used it - i'll transayr it into English (I hope, English, not Ruglish)

tekkno
  • 2005/4/28 18:51

• tekkno

• Just popping in

thanks.
but there is one little problem with the module. it doesn't allow any other block in the right part of the site..how can i solve this?

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits