daddystu
Re: Action Item #4 - rolling the ball
  • 2005/2/13 3:26

• daddystu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/25

Yeah I agree too, super is not a good word to choose, I do think, though that there are actually quite a few of these and we need to do something about them.

we schould probably even consider a 'rule' or 'limit' like four words maximum, or some such...anyhow....just another area to look over.

daddystu
  • 2005/2/13 3:40

• daddystu

• Just popping in

jorge can you add to this please? Thanks.

Timezones

jen (GMT+10:00)
daddystu (GMT+9:00)
jorge

daddystu
Re: About read me files
  • 2005/2/13 4:29

• daddystu

• Just popping in

hey jen
wow. you are busy! thanks for this.

I did add a couple of comments,

jorgebarrero

Quote:

daddystu wrote:
jorge can you add to this please? Thanks.

Timezones

jen (GMT+10:00)
daddystu (GMT+9:00)
jorge

jorgebarrero (GMT -4:00)

daddystu
  • 2005/2/19 15:12

• daddystu

• Just popping in

Hey there, I guess it might be tougher than we thought to get a chat going. pretty snowed under here I'm afraid, silly season ...still. I will leave the shoutbox module up and any two out of three are welcome to use it of course...

On the Look and Feel. Have you seen any of the tabbed admin UI areas? I really like tabs and so do a lot of people. I think that perhaps tabs linked with the UI that jorgebarreo proposed could really work.

The problem with the tabs themselves is that if we have too many tabs, they wrap and I think that causes confusion. So that second level is the key....

jensclas

Just letting you know I am anavailable for the next few days - yes snowed under but also travelling to attend my Grandfathers funeral (almost 92 - not bad hey!)

Cheers

jensclas

Just letting you know I am anavailable for the next few days - yes snowed under but also travelling to attend my Grandfathers funeral (almost 92 - not bad hey!)

Cheers

jensclas

Sorry about the double posts - I wasn;t getting a post completed screen and kept pressing the buttons.

jorgebarrero

I have turned on the notification system on to this forum and choosed the "email" option.

This means every time any one enters on this forum I receive an e-mail notification. I click and go directy to the forum. Not exactly chat, but it works.

I use Messenger, we could try that because it announces when two people are conected.

We can stablish a chat session once a week on a fixed time basis (cound be saturday or sunday). That will make the trick for must of us.

What do you think?

daddystu
  • 2005/2/23 11:41

• daddystu

• Just popping in

Did you try shoutbox at my site?
http://altiacentral.com/index.php

login as jorgebarrero and pass is qaqa

if we can arrange a time, this seems to work OK??

nice and easy.

In the meantime, though jen is off for a few days, so we can wait for a bit to get the latest glossary.

How about we work on the admin UI a bit more?

I have been through the system on that last spreadsheet, how about a different section or module?

Login

Who's Online

90 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 90

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits