diabloz
Could someone integrate my design into xoops for $25?
  • 2005/1/5 4:10

• diabloz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/3 1

Hi, I need my design integrated into xoops, I can pay with Paypal however it would be CC funded.

jmass
Re: Could someone integrate my design into xoops for $25?
  • 2005/1/5 5:01

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

Dude, I don't get out of bed for $25.

brash
  • 2005/1/5 5:08

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Yeah, $25 will buy you about 15~30 minutes worth of time from an experienced developer. Intergrating your basic design into XOOPS wouldn't take too much longer than that, but by the looks you'll be after a custom template set as well which would be more work than $25 would get you. Just something to consider.

*Edit*

Not meaning to discourage you, just trying to give you an idea of what to realistically expect for you dollar. As stated, $25 *might* get your basic theme implemented, but it would not get you templates as well.

diabloz
  • 2005/1/5 5:46

• diabloz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/3 1

Well, I just need my design to me integrated since I don't really get the 3 column thing.

My design looks like this:

http://www.gametorch.com/index.html

Bassman
  • 2005/1/5 6:32

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

Check your PM :)

LazyBadger

Quote:

diabloz wrote:
Hi, I need my design integrated into xoops, I can pay with Paypal however it would be CC funded.

JFYI:
For creating corporate logo and HTML-design (not XOOPS theme, pure design) I paid $160... and it's it low-cost Russia

kiwiguy
  • 2005/1/5 13:33

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

Come on guys thats not the spirit thought we were all here to help one another it is a FREE content management system and he is just asking for some help maybe he can donate that 25 bucks to XOOPS and you guys can give him some tips and hel through here so he can do it himself......

I suppose if people would pay for what they want what would be the point of places like this where we are all here to help one another..

If we had spent more time giving him ideas and tips than what you have done with sarcastic remarks then he might have had this done by now.

Just my opinion thats all

Remember tis the season to be jolly

karedokx
  • 2005/1/5 13:42

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

i saw that you have a good design diabloz. not really sure where you have your problem is?

if i can help in any way, just let me know/pm me. or you can just state where you have your problem is in this forum, all the xoopsters i believe will assist you. [just donate your money for XOOPS ]

rajanurs
  • 2005/1/5 15:49

• rajanurs

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/8

Easiest way to customise is to take any existing template which is close to what you want and modify it. You can change colors, images etc and make it appear as though it is a custom design for your website.

Well, thats a good way to start off without spending money. While the site is up and running you can experiment with other designs on your local server and introduce it after you are satisfied with it.

Remember even a portal like MSN started off with an old design which now may appear insipid compared to the new designs. Almost all sites evolve from basic designs to more advanced levels which even have more sophisticated softwares.

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (168 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits