jensclas
php or html for dummies?

Another important question here...is there a doc or site I can go to that will give me the basics of coding for formatting text and paragraphs in my articles? Or what do you suggest I use for WSYWYG editor that I can then copy and paste coded text into files with? This would be good because then I can work offline...

TIA

JMorris
Re:php or html for dummies?
  • 2004/11/5 23:07

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

If you don't want to spend any money on a great editor like Dreamweaver, try TSW Webcoder

It's the only thing I've found that was nearly as good as Dreamweaver.

Hope this helps.

carnuke
Re: php or html for dummies?
  • 2004/11/6 0:00

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Jenny, go to the docs site in my signature here. Look at training resources link. There are some good sites offering free instruction on html, css, php and web building

Richard

jensclas

Quote:

JMorris wrote:
If you don't want to spend any money on a great editor like Dreamweaver, try TSW Webcoder

It's the only thing I've found that was nearly as good as Dreamweaver.

Hope this helps.

Ok...so i tried it and really struggled...but thanks anyway. I have access to dreamweaver on my work computer...so if all esle fails I can create doc there and send them home.

jensclas
Re: php or html for dummies?

Quote:

carnuke wrote:
Jenny, go to the docs site in my signature here. Look at training resources link. There are some good sites offering free instruction on html, css, php and web building

Richard

Thanks Richard - that has kept me busy for hours...and bookmarking...I'll see how I go from here.

peterpatrol

Jenny
have a look at these two, I have found them great
Annabella's HTML Help (WA Site) and
On Line Html Coding

cheers
Pete

tvepsorg
  • 2004/11/6 12:31

• tvepsorg

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

I don't know if this is what your looking for, but there is a very easy wysiwyg editor known as "web-page maker" I think they have a website and a free download. Might be what your looking for.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits