whitedragon
Firefox & Mozilla browsers and Xoops themes

What I need to do to make a theme work normally in every browser (many themes aren't working in Firefox normally)?

ackbarr
Re:Firefox & Mozilla browsers and Xoops themes

hmm can you give an example theme that doesn't work correctly in Firefox? I use Firefox nearly exclusively, and I haven't run into this problem. Either way, the changes to make a theme look the same in every browser are likely going to differ from theme to theme anyway.

whitedragon

Well, there are really many themes that don't work. Example is the ps2_wide theme, xbox_wide theme, all themes from wf-projects and so on.

ajuden
  • 2004/11/1 19:56

• ajuden

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/17

What version of Firefox are you using?

whitedragon

1.0. All themes have this problem when you load the site in Firefox, the left blocks are allways to big in width.

ajuden
  • 2004/11/1 20:24

• ajuden

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/17

I am running 1.0 Preview Release, and I have had no problems viewing those themes. What version of XOOPS are you using? I loaded the ps2_wide and xbox_wide themes, and both showed just like normal in Firefox. Also, what kind of problems are you seeing with Firefox on the theme?....explain a little on what looks wrong about the theme.

whitedragon

I have XOOPS 2.0.7.3 see this pictures of themes on my site when I open them with Firefox.
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6466/firefox2.jpg
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/8951/firefox5.jpg

JasonMR
  • 2004/11/4 0:47

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

I get this once in a while with Mozilla, though I just need to refresh, and all is fine again...haven't got any screenshots to prove it though...maybe another time

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits