It is a pleasure to inform you that wgGallery is now available as final version.
Many thanks to everybody who contributed to this module, especially to Lupin, who was testing it to the very last :)
This module is for presentation of your images in a gallery.
You can defined various albums and combine different albums to a collection.
Live examples you can see:https://naturfreunde-hochburg-ach.at/modules/wggallery/index.phphttps://fxgruber.at/modules/wggallery/index.php?op=list&alb_pid=228https://skiclub-schardenberg.at/module ... ry.php?op=show&alb_id=152
You can download from: https://github.com/XoopsModules25x/wggallery
This module supports:
• automatic resizing of images to predefined width/height
• multi upload with drag&drop
• enhanced album and image management (sorting by drag&drop)
• the module contains now a completely new image editor
o automatic resizing of images to predefined width/height
o easy creation of grid images
o easy cropping of images
• various album styles, and all album styles have a lot of possible settings to customize your index page and blocks
o hover effects
o bootstrap cards
• various gallery types, and all gallery types have a lot of possible settings to customize your gallery
o Justified Gallery with Colorbox
o LC Lightbox LITE
• watermarks can be used
o text watermark
o image watermark
• possibility to combine albums to a category
• permission settings for each album/category
o permission to view
o permission to download large or mmedium images
• based on bootstrap (for proper showing a bootstrap theme is obligatory)
• maintenance tools
• feedback tool
• import tool for
• storage of EXIF data possible
All used templates on user side are fully responsive.
This module works only in combination with a bootstrap theme or you have to include bootstrap files manually to your theme.