front29
Blank page with error/
  • 2009/4/19 23:52

• front29

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/4/19

Hi am new here, I loaded a them and after I impoted it. It show just blank. So I went through the Faqs and I followed the instruction to turn on the debud mode and this what I get. Please shoud I do.

How do I get rid off this errors

All errors (5) queries (15) blocks (6) extra (0) timers (6)
Errors
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "8tem-red/theme_blockleft.html" in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "8tem-red/theme_blockleft.html" in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "8tem-red/theme_blockcenter_r.html" in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092

Queries
SET NAMES 'utf8'
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data, sess_ip FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '5d58d562818906f0a2754157c5addee0'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid = '1'
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT DISTINCT gperm_itemid FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2)
SELECT b.* FROM xoops_newblocks b, xoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND m.module_id IN (0,-1) AND b.bid IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'pm'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `xoops_priv_msgs` WHERE (read_msg = '0' AND to_userid = '1')
SELECT f.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'smarty-u6' AND tpl_file = 'system_block_user.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE (hasmain = '1' AND isactive = '1' AND weight > '0') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_read' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
SELECT f.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'smarty-u6' AND tpl_file = 'system_block_mainmenu.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT f.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'smarty-u6' AND tpl_file = 'system_block_dummy.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT * FROM xoops_smiles
Total: 15 queries
Blocks
User Menu: No Cache
Login: No Cache
Main Menu: No Cache
Custom Block (HTML): No Cache
Custom Block (HTML): No Cache
Custom Block (Auto Format + smilies): No Cache
Total: 6 blocks
Extra
Timers
XOOPS took 0.139 seconds to load.
XOOPS Boot took 0.053 seconds to load.
Module init took 0.005 seconds to load.
XOOPS output init took 0.072 seconds to load.
Module display took 0.001 seconds to load.
Page rendering took 0.005 seconds to load.

ghia
Re: Blank page with error/
  • 2009/4/20 0:56

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

front29, welcome to the XOOPS forum!

Are the files /themes/8tem-red/theme_blockleft.html and /themes/8tem-red/theme_blockcenter_r.html present on your site?

Is this a new XOOPS install and/or what version is it?

zyspec
  • 2009/4/20 2:54

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

Check all the folder permissions. This looks like the cache folders aren't set correctly. You can find the list of folders that need to have their rights modified to chmod 777 athttps://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4693

bprado
  • 2009/6/1 14:43

• bprado

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/9/9 1

Im getting this error Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/themes/ixt017_03_1.3/theme.html" in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092

i change all the folders permisions and still get the same error

Login

Who's Online

105 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 105

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits