MrGrey
Xoops operational example sites
  • 2008/10/16 18:42

• MrGrey

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/4/13

Xoops operational example sites

Can't find any area for XOOPS powered sites. Is there any?

Sure it would be nice to see some links to XOOPS sites. Preferably together with the owners comments on modules, trix and hints. They could be arranged by number of modules from small to large.

MrG

Anonymous
Re: Xoops operational example sites
  • 2008/10/16 19:10

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi,

This is the closest that we currently have:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=12

Do you think we need something else?

Mamba
  • 2008/10/16 21:59

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Can't find any area for XOOPS powered sites. Is there any?

Believe it or not, we have few of those

See:

https://xoops.org/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=9

http://www.mdxprod.com/modules/portofolio/
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

MrGrey
  • 2008/10/17 10:50

• MrGrey

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/4/13

Hey, its quite a big difference between "need" and "nice to have

Themes is nice, but fully operational sites gives you more ideas on the potential (and limits) and solutions used in the cms.

Some deep debate about a choosen website that uses XOOPS can give many thoughts on modules, tweaks, and other nice ideas.
...most likely it secondary would provide the development team with great feedback and grounded reflexions from the user crowd.

A debate about a specific #1) blog and a specific #2) club /society community and a #3) small company portal could be very interesting.
If any forum active XOOPS user have a blog it could be choosen as "officially chosen blog example" to debate. Owner must be willing to try things, answer questions and be active and open minded. On the other hand he would get massiv support and suggestions
---------

http://www.mdxprod.com/modules/portofolio/

Nice! ...or stunning! R these really Xoops?

MrG

--------
Xoops is very close to make it in the contest (vote in header banner).

wishcraft

Ahh great I don't know if they will like that feeling, but I am quiet adjusted to it I am glad I can see your posts again.. Anyway, hey how is your sound quality next to xoops, cause I am still listening to the streaming radio and so on (this is not xoops) -> but in what Record Labels are like -> you could image a massive piece of music and distributions software and just a Music artist and legistics of sound, like the artist which I think here I am still listening to an artist as some legal prospective of "Don't do that to me or my client here listening in a room..." When do we hear the actual tune..

Well you know recently I distributed like in software communities in the local community around software development a 'securidoc' which you know have a 'nanotechnology strip' where I will put a blank one here so you can give it a go and see how the lines on it disappear in the fax on the other side and come in patterns a bit like a punch card - in the event of ahh communuication issue and you not being able to legally display a full depiction of that security strip - this with the same signature on it (Which as you know in any legal aspect every signature has to none identical) as well as for me my birth signature which may in a funny way, be a word like sammie (I have never you know... know my ahh deceased mother)..

Anyway... Check out my stock ticker for ticker creation..

* Secure Document Example

You could image for example Music Recording Labels, acutal software for torrenting where they and the artist can get a fee so no molecular chargeback happens to you for pirating sound for example and just a group of solicitors that like to put people into there own proscuting against you 'Record Label' for being DJ'd to the court rooms... where I am just the focal point for writting such software..

I still like the way there are no way of making effects like that in your avarta.... bit like adobe and the ahh yeah mine... lol you think court is fun, what about popup legal team sky-scrapers and stuff like solitictors with star ships... Well in words like 'Chrononautical Interlinear Transduction' you know as a co-operative like chronolabs, there is many members maybe some how unmentioned here. But like any structure to massive to have a corp/biz structure, you know members of other boards and business in I want nice chronological labority options, you could image a page impression in such a thing.. or donation options -> time and stuff. Someone has to place measure.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft

Sorry about that securidoc example, I forgot it vanishes purposfully on a PDF (for appearance when nessecary)..

Here is a read only document in word..

* Chronolabs Securidoc - example.doc

Now print that out -> you will see when you put it through a fax the lines on it vanish and go into securimode if they can't even legally handle the document like being a 'representative' of other than your own.. If for example it is in weird punch card mode (And remember I send my faxes with efax.com) so it is all digitally imported as a word or PDF etc..

There is no scanning in my faxing.. If you see something that looks like a scanning error especially from my business group or better still saying that can represent and it does not look exactly like that document there, then no they are probably already being prosecuted and You should too, for ever coming near you with a document without those thin grey lines - the individual/business would be unable to make even a quote seeming they would already be making breeches in the current day legal environment with various levels of punch cardiness.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits