mrphilong
piCal - MiniCalendarEx block not display
  • 2006/12/27 0:34

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/7/14

Hi All,

I am using XOOPS 2.016 and piCal 0.89, working great! All blocks displayed fine except the MiniCalendarEx just doesn't want to display in either left, center or right.
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Qlazon
Re: piCal - MiniCalendarEx block not display
  • 2007/9/10 10:21

• Qlazon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/29

I've got the same problem with piCal 0.91... Have you had any progress?

Anonymous
  • 2007/9/10 10:35

• Anonymous

• Since:

piCal is one of GIJoe's modules and there's a compataility issue with XOOPS version 2.0.14 and later.

There is a solution within the XOOPS package and also on GiJoe's site here.

There might also be something in the "readme" that GiJoe put into the module download.

I understand that the Core Dev Team are looking to this issue for a future release.

Qlazon
  • 2007/9/13 15:46

• Qlazon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/29

Thank you for the help, but the addition to the php-file that the GIJoe article suggested didn't work for me. I have understood that one solution is to install the XOOPS Cube version 2.0.16a XOOPS instead, but I'm running 2.0.17 and I guess I can't make an easy downgrade without a clean install. (=a lot of hassle). Other forums I've encountered discusses other approaches, but, and I don't know if im illiterate when it comes to XOOPS or if it's poor english, but I don't understand much of theese suggestions.

I tried to downgrade piCal to 0.76 instead witch landed me at getting minicalendarex visible, but not working fully, and the month view doesnt show the plugins at all.

Anonymous
  • 2007/9/13 15:56

• Anonymous

• Since:

No need to downgrade to XOOPS Cube

Perhaps you could try asking GIJOE directly on his website. He's very helpful and you are certain of a quick reply.

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits