mjmurphy5371
is this forum useless?

i dont mean it in a rude way, but everybody here acts as if you should know so much just to ask about what you dont know....

Ive never gotten a specific answer to a question yet, and that isnt typical to other help related forums I use.

m0nty
Re: is this forum useless?
  • 2006/5/9 21:38

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

that depends on what questions you ask?

generally if you ask a question that has been asked & answered many times b4, you're likely to be asked to use the search or read the faq section.

also it depends on the question and what information you actually provide if it's a problem you have.

Bender
  • 2006/5/9 22:02

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Good evening.

I will close this thread since there is a thread from not too long ago and you will find the very same answers there as you are going to get here.

This will save some of us the usual writing. That old thread should still be open so it can be further expanded if seen as neccessary.

I had a look at your postings and to be honest i did not find the answers that useless. However since several are related to the behavior of X-IPB:

Please understand that X-IPB is not a native XOOPS module. Therefore it does not really behave as such which might ask for some extra work in some areas like hacking the theme to reach something that can be done by a native XOOPS module without a problem.

Please feel free to bump your topics or add further information to them to get more attention. Bumping some times does help since (naturally) frontpage threads do get more attention. (not saying you should bump them every 3 hours though)

For X-Ipb you also might consider additionally (not solely) posting on bbpixel.com forum.

Thank you and good night,
Bender
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

bluenova

Please also see this post showing the best way to post and a template to use. Looking at your last post about the events calendar, the context of your problem was not too clear, so it was difficult for anyone to give any advise.

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits