oroboro
What module i need?
  • 2006/2/24 10:56

• oroboro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/24

Hi to all, it's my fisrt post, i hope you'll help me!
Excuse me for my english but it's not the best

Ok, i have a poblem with Xoops. I've installed it but I have to create a page with a list of person that can upload your personal gallery and some information about their. Every page must be seen of anyone.
Can i realize that with Xoops? What modules i need?
Thanks

OldFriend
Re: What module i need?
  • 2006/2/24 19:10

• OldFriend

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/28

Welcome to XOOPS

If you mean that you want a photo gallery for your users to upload photos then have a look HERE There are a few different modules to choose from. I personally use myAlbum-P but haven't used any of the others so I cant really give you a comparison.

gestroud
  • 2006/2/24 19:26

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I think that xcgallery lets users create their own albums and allow only specific users to add to it. I don't think that it displays a permission list, though.

oroboro
  • 2006/2/25 13:10

• oroboro

• Just popping in

Quote:

gestroud wrote:
I think that xcgallery lets users create their own albums and allow only specific users to add to it. I don't think that it displays a permission list, though.

Hi, thanks to all.
I've downloaded Xcgallery and i think that it's the module i need. I only don't understand how a user can upload the images. I've uploaded from local with batch uploader with admin rights...But a normal user how can upload images?

tedsmith
  • 2006/3/1 10:02

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Firslty, you need to be in 'Admin Mode'. Go to your xcGallery home page (not the System Admin area) and click the admin mode button at the top of the page when your logged in as the webmaster. Then click 'Modify My Albums'. Choose which albums you want users to be able to upload to (probably all of them?) from the drop down menu. For each one, near the bottom, it says "Visitors can upload pictures" YesNo. Set to Yes. Then, as a test, log in as a standard user and see if you can upload to it. You should be able to.

Ted

oroboro
  • 2006/3/3 17:36

• oroboro

• Just popping in

yes now it works!
Thanks to all!

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits