JMorris
beta1.xoops.org is ready!
  • 2005/9/2 1:32

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Phew! What a week!

I finally got a few minutes to get the final configuration done of beta1.xoops.org. I had to go a few rounds with WHM and I must say it dotted my eyes pretty good a couple times, but I believe I've come up with a configuration that will work well enough.

Link:http://beta1.xoops.org/

To access the testing sites, you will need to contact me for the login details. Since I'm short on time right now, I would prefer if you could email me at jrmorris77[at]gmail[dot]com so I can send the information to several people at once. Don't worry, I use Bcc, and I won't email you ever again if you don't want me to, nor will I share your email address with anyone. That would just be rude.

Anyways... The site is ready whenever the Core Team is ready for us to begin. I've migrated the sites from the old location to the new. I haven't changed anything and everything should be exactly as it was.

@Core Team,

Would you like me to setup a site for the Beta Testing Team at beta1.xoops.org where they can track changes they have made to the beta testing sites? ~OR~ Is are you working on a method of tracking changes per beta site?

@Beta Testing Team Members,

Again, please email me at jrmorris77[at]gmail[dot]com if you want the ftp, directory, and site details for the beta testing sites. I won't be checking in here at xoops.org much over the next few days so I won't get any Private Messages.

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

JMorris
Re: beta1.xoops.org is ready!
  • 2005/9/4 19:25

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

Per the following comment by Mithrandir, once the guidelines have been established for the Beta Testing Team and a full list of the official team members is made available, I will contact all team members with everthing they will need to know about how to access the beta testing sites.

Link: CLICK HERE

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

JMorris
  • 2005/9/21 9:52

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

There have been some intermittent DNS resolution issues with the beta1.xoops.org domain. I'm working with Ackbar to get these issues resolved. Sorry for the delay.

Best Regards,

James

JMorris
  • 2005/9/28 10:07

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

Ok, I need you all to test and see if you can access the Beta Testing site. There's nothing there right now except for a parking page, but I need to make sure everyone can get to the domain before we start putting up test installs.

@All Beta Testers,

Please try to access the beta testing site @http://beta1.xoops.org

Please reply and let me know if you can or cannot access the site.

Thank you,

James

Mithrandir

It's fine here
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

talunceford

Seems to be working here.
Tim
www.tswn.com | www.bf2online.com | aquaria.tswn.com | www.bf2142online.org

Bender
  • 2005/9/28 12:00

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/

Throw it in here ... and it looks good. That should answer this.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

gediminasbyt

Works from here.

ackbarr

Quote:

Bender wrote:
http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/

Throw it in here ... and it looks good. That should answer this.

Off Topic - but that is a nice DNS testing tool Bender. Added to my toolbox, thanks.
Site Hosting - PlanetXoops

JMorris
  • 2005/9/28 14:54

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

Awesome tool Bender!

Great to hear that everyone is able to access the site. I'm slammed with work and class today and this evening, but I will try to get a fresh install of 2.2.3RC2 installed tonight after my class.

Best Regards,

James

Login

Who's Online

224 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 224

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits