FrankZambini
which mage module and future xoops will work?

With the next version of XOOPS coming out, will xcgallery, myalbum-p, and xoopsgallery all work? I like the functions of xcgallery (ecard, member gallery, etc) but will it work in the next version of xoops?

Or, should I use a different module?

FrankZambini
Re: which mage module and future xoops will work?

bump

Gambero[removed]

It was said that 90% modules will work without problems.

DonXoop

I can't speak for XOOPS or any specific modules but the roadmap suggests that some modules could have problems if they aren't looked at by their devs. xcgal has been stale for a long time and I would have doubts about it once XOOPS 2.2 comes. I've already moved away from that module because of a lack of development. It had great promise but it seems to be a dead project.

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/23 15:24

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

XOOPS JAPAN

I have more modules and themes and languages for xoops2 than xoops.org ( now xoops.com , commercial ) - and today the project was replaced again by Mithrandir and xoops, because Mithrandir think that is inative.

The real XOOPS is japonese. This is a commercial project that use the same name, and incompatible with my ideas about opensource.

http://www.xoops.com

bluenova

Quote:
xcgal has been stale for a long time and I would have doubts about it once XOOPS 2.2 comes. I've already moved away from that module because of a lack of development. It had great promise but it seems to be a dead project.

I think no one will take this on because the next version of coppermine will have a port for xoops, and I'm sure they will update that port to reflect 2.2

Quote:

Nibbler (Dev Team member, Coppermine wizard)wrote March 16, 2005

The next version of coppermine (1.4) can bridge with Xoops2.

JamesSAEP
  • 2005/6/23 15:34

• JamesSAEP

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/28

Is the xoopsgallery a good one to go with? I've been trying to figure out which one to go with myself.

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits