gestroud
Newbbex: Posts Exist, Forum Empty
  • 2005/6/7 21:43

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

This is kind of complicated, but here goes:

I'm using newbbbex version 1.2. and the latest stable version of XOOPS, which I upgraded recently.

My message board has about 2 dozen posts on it which "seem" to have disappeared since the XOOPS upgrade.

All of the posts are still accessible from all of the newbbex blocks (Recent Topics, Most Active, etc.).

When a user goes directly to the Message Board page, everything looks perfect - forums are all there with the number of posts and the number of views. But......

As soon as you choose a forum to read, you're taken to the correct page, but there are no posts to read.

I've updated the modules, synched topics/categories, clicked each Recent Topic link just in case, prayed to God, kissed the Quran, studied the Kabala, and threw salt over my shoulder, but nothing seems to work.

This seems to be an isolated incident, so far. Has anyone experienced this or have any solution?

Thanks

hervet
Re: Newbbex: Posts Exist, Forum Empty
  • 2005/6/12 13:05

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

After 100 days, a message is not visible any more except if you change the drop down list visible on the botton of the screen

mplanas
  • 2006/1/5 15:06

• mplanas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/5 1

Hi!

Is possible to configure all forum to show all messages from the beginning by default, instead of last 100 days?

I have no many messages in my forum, so users should be able to see all of them.

Thanks a lot!

Mario

ZioCrick
  • 2006/1/5 15:38

• ZioCrick

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/29

Hi Mario,

Yes you only have to go into the preferences of newBB and set the value of "'Since' default value" to 0.
Hi from Italy! www.positivamente.it

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits