catalin12345
how to add .php files in user menu like....

for example they integrad in the user menu of XOOPS this .php files:
http://www.clubxtrem.net/editprofil.php
http://www.clubxtrem.net/anniversaire.php
this are available only if you register there!
take a look of this:
http://www.clubxtrem.net/userinfo.php?uid=13390
also if u register you will have to more options in your account except the ones u have in xoops(logout,avatar etc)
they are anniversaire and carte d`identite(that is editprofil.php)
how to add them to user menu in xoops?

dickinsd
Re: how to add .php files in user menu like....
  • 2005/2/19 14:07

• dickinsd

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/11/14

MutiMenu.

As I have found recently on a site I am testing, you can use mutimenu to make any menu structure, it is far more powerful than I first though, especially with the use of tinycontent.

Dave

catalin12345

where can i find multimenu?
i can add for example anniversaire module in XOOPS user menu with multi menu ?!

Shine
  • 2005/2/20 13:11

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Quote:

PLease......use the XOOPS SEARCH:https://xoops.org/search.php
Keyword: multimenu
and a lot of search results will appear.
What it can or not is like exploring yourself with the (this) module.

grtz., Shine

dickinsd
  • 2005/2/21 0:40

• dickinsd

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/11/14

Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:

I hate responses like the one that followed your post.

Sometimes, you don't know what the keyword are to get the answer you need, and other times, you ask one question, you are given an answer, you post a follow up question, and you either don't get a response or you get some smart ass telling you to search.

I agree, you should begin any quest for help by searching, but if you have already created a thread, you get an answer you want to know more, and in this case a fairly simple question at that... There is NO need for it!

This link should take you to multimenu in the modules repository:
https://xoops.org/modules/repository/visit.php?cid=43&lid=1423

I am not familiar with the module you refer to; anniversaire however I would guess that it would work fine.

On one of the sites I am working on (testing) I have hidden my System menu, and used multimenu to create 2 new menu systems, one that will provide information on the site, the about us etc type pages, that content is static and was wrapped using tinycontent, then I have made another menu; Navigation, this menu replaces the System menu, I can then create a navigation menu that is ordered how I want (this can be done anyway) and includes the links that I want.

This is useful if there are modules you want the content from, but you do not want them in a menu block.

All I can say is try it, see what its like. I tried Multimenu a good while back when I first started using Xoops, and I hated it, I just couldn't get on with it, I have looked at it again, and now realise just how powerful it can be!

One more point about the person that posted in response to your followup, If you look at the top 10 posters, they themselves represent the best part of what 17,000 posts, so I can see that randomly posting questions can be a bad thing, this is obviously a well used site, and there is no need to look at several posts covering the samething, and there are some REALLY great people here, I have had some real good help in the past, but this community could be so much more if they took the time to help the new guy out a little instead of merely suggesting they use the search facility.

Perhaps a disclaimerat the time of post, telling someone to try a search would be a better idea, and a simple guideline along the lines of "If you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything!" would make the community more welcoming!

I don't want to get on anyone's backs, like I said I have had some great help in the past! And although I don't love XOOPS anymore, I do think very highly of it, and I know some of the people here are pretty busy trying to make XOOPS that little bit better, it takes time answering posts, and that time can seem to be wasted when your answering the same posts, but sometimes not knowing exactly what to ask, or asking a question based on an answer just requires a nice simple; Yes, No or Click here for more!

Dave

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits