rageset
Custom Survey Module...Does One Exist?
  • 2004/8/13 18:32

• rageset

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hello everyone,

Other than the Game Review Module, I'm looking for a Custom Survey Module. A module similar to the XOOPS Polls module, but the Custom Survey Module will also collect and store information from text fields and text areas. Maybe the module will store the information in a database and the information can be viewed from the Admin Menu. I have other ideas for the module, so if you are interested in making it...I'm interested in buying it. If no one is interested, I guess I'll have to make the Game Review Module and Custom Survey Module myself...because I'm sure they will be in HIGH demand!

Email me if you are interested at gamingpages@codecent.com

Thank you for your time,

Frank Reese, CEO of CoDec Enterprises Corp

astaldaran
Re: Custom Survey Module...Does One Exist?
  • 2004/8/13 19:17

• astaldaran

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/9 1

I have also been thniking of making a survey module. IT would also allow for admin input (say I was at an event and took a paper survey of everyone there, I could then insert them all into the survey back on the site) I may start this project, but first I have to master the administration interface (giving me trouble) also I think I would need to get someone to do the coding for generating graphs.

tom
Re: Custom Survey Module...Does One Exist?
  • 2004/8/13 21:01

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

You may want to make enquiries on the dev site, below is a link to a Survey module which was being developed:

XSurvey

Not sure whats happening there though?

upsadaz
Re: Custom Survey Module...Xsurvey status
  • 2004/11/18 17:53

• upsadaz

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/26

Hello all.
I have a keen interest in the Xsurvey module.
Any status updates?
If it seems that it'll be a while I may opt for liaise for now. I sure would prefer to start with the module I really need though.
Is there anything I can do to assist in this project? I'm a newbie but willing to help in any way I can.

Thanks!

Mithrandir

I'll be having an early version of a non-related survey module out tomorrow or Saturday.

As it is now, I can create a questionnaire, add questions just like in Liaise and the replies are saved in the database.

There is still some way to go before it can do everything I want it to do, but I'll get there.

upsadaz
  • 2004/11/18 18:46

• upsadaz

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/26

Excellent! I can definitely wait for that. How or where can I check for this new development?

...I interupt this thread for a moment of gratitude:

Mithrandir, thank you for all you do for this community. You and so many others in this community really make it possible for most of us to achieve goals and realize dreams. I know it sounds mushy but that is how I feel about your contributions.

Thank you to all developers, friends of xoops, posters and creators of this excellent tool and community.

BTW I'd like to invite all those lovely people who use XOOPS to donate something, if they can, for every site they develop. I got my company doing this and it makes me feel proud that I can help contribute something even if it isn't knowledge or know-how.

...Now back to our scheduled programming...

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits