Maracas
Modules not showing up after upload
  • 2004/3/5 12:42

• Maracas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/18

None of the modules I have uploaded by FTP recently are showing up for installation. At first I thought it was a problem with the individual modules but it can't be. It's not they are having a problem installing, they just aren't showing up at all to be installed. I run 2.0.6 and haven't had any problems as far as I can tell.

I have uploaded iMenu, MultiMenu, WF-Section (JackJ's bug fix version), Soapbox, and some others and none of them show up for installation and the CHMOD data looks okay. It started happening about a week ago. Also, the files all look like they are present and accounted for, size and all.

Anyone have a clue what could be going on here?

dheltzel
Re: Modules not showing up after upload
  • 2004/3/5 13:23

• dheltzel

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/8 1

Are the uploaded dirs in the correct location ?
I always "chown -R apache:apache *" just to be sure (apache being the owner of the http processes on RedHat).
If all else fails, restart the web server and turn on some debugging in the general preferences.

krayc
Re: Modules not showing up after upload
  • 2004/3/5 15:39

• krayc

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/17

I have experience a similar problem. But it was on a site that I had trouble 'un-installing' wf-sections. It was a test site, so I assumed it was related. so I created another test site. And tried again, but to no avail.

So i assume it's something wrong with the module itself.
and moved on.

If anyone has any answer it would be nice...

krc

Login

Who's Online

256 user(s) are online (176 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 256

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits