Dreakon
Using downloaded themes?
  • 2004/3/4 20:51

• Dreakon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/4 1

I tried some themes I downloaded but they don't look anything like the preview. I can't help but think that I forgot to do something, but I put the folder I got into the themes folder and uploaded it to my server. Whenever I try and use it though the colors are all wrong and stuff. While I don't really have examples I hope someone can help me...

Thanks in advance!

marcan
Re: Using downloaded themes?
  • 2004/3/4 21:08

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Could we have a screenshot of what it look like and the name of the theme you are trying to configure your site with?

Veratil
  • 2004/3/7 17:52

• Veratil

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 1

I'm having a similar problem. The theme keeps using the default template, but only for the news module. Theme is FC_Chrome. The only way I can make it look like it should is if I manually edit the cached template. Then when I try to upload my modded news template (nothing in it even mentions using the old news_item.html template but I changed the name so it's basically the same thing) the news reverts back to the old one.

Jan304
  • 2004/3/7 18:28

• Jan304

• Official Support Member

• Since: 2002/3/31

We have a lovely button called 'Seach'. This thing is completely automaticly and can find anything posted on xoops.org... Try to use it!

Empty yours templates_c dir.

Veratil
  • 2004/3/7 18:38

• Veratil

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 1

I have emptied that directory. Many times. It continues to replace it with the original.

EDIT: Well I fixed it. I'm sorry for not 'searching' the forum as thoroughly as you probably would wish everyone to.

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits