Herko
XOOPS Management for Webmasters and Contentmanagers?
  • 2003/10/8 12:19

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

The Wiki is (frightfully) empty, so I started writing a XOOPS Guide myself, but I'd like to know if I'm the only one who took matters into own hands, or if anyone else wrote a guide for their clients (can't imagine I'm alone in this).

What I'm looking for is a guide on how to use the webmster functions: system admin, module configuration. Also a COntent management guide, in my case for the news, spotlight, wf-sections, faq, newbb, xoopspoll and evennews modules. With screenshots and clear step-by-step explanations for total n00bs. I'm writing mine in Dutch, but I'm willing to translate it in a later stage. If you have content I can use, please let me know!

Herko

malexandria
Re: XOOPS Management for Webmasters and Contentmanagers?

I wrote one, awhile ago that does all of this, I'm not what I did with it, but I'm sure someone has it.

MadFish
Re: XOOPS Management for Webmasters and Contentmanagers?
  • 2003/10/9 4:25

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Hi Herko

I wrote an introduction to the groups permissions a couple of nights ago, initially intended as a contribution to the Wiki. I'll send it over tonight.

My visitors are not very computer literate, so I eventually plan to produce a plain-english guide to submitting news and using the forums as well.

Simon

Login

Who's Online

160 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 160

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits