cchcla
Survey module ?
  • 2003/9/6 21:28

• cchcla

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/14

Does anyone know of a survey module (that support multiple questions and different type of fields) ?

josecruz
Re: Survey module ?
  • 2003/9/7 6:05

• josecruz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/3/28

I know that wjue is porting phpESP to xoops. He's gone into beta testing for it, and renamed it E-Mark Survey X. If you go to his web site I think he's still looking for beta testers so maybe you can get a hold of a copy that way.

Jose

Herko
  • 2003/9/7 10:32

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

FOr a quick and simple survey you could also use BrandyCoke's Liaise module. It's a contact form generator, that sends the form to a specified group. But instead of a contact form, you can easily create a survey with it. There's no analasys or anything, just intake of the form. But it's easy to work.

Herko

Hober
  • 2003/10/28 22:10

• Hober

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/13

Maybe this is a little late...but I'm writing some code for my TheaterMan module that allows creation of custom surveys. I'll probably break it off into it's own module in the next few weeks/months. It allows you to create text input, list boxes, checklists, radio button lists and dropdown boxes. Any that allow selection from a list are also able to pull a list of options from a seperate file. It might be too late for you but I wanted to get it out there that I'm working on it.

those of you who are into half-finished alpha stuff can see a demo of just the gt_form class here

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits