hawkeyegop
Re: Multi-Menu 1.5

solo,

Thanks a lot, this version works, except for one problem. It seems that instead of displaying the menu like normal, it displays the links horizontally as well as vertically. Does this make sense?

For example, instead of the links being like this:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

It displays like this:

Link 1 Link 3
Link 2

Do you know what would cause this?

Thanks.

hawkeyegop

Heh, silly me. I didn't realize you could select how many columns to display in.

Thanks a lot for this module!!!

solo71
  • 2005/1/5 2:47

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

The 1.6 version has a totally revised template system, which include now the possibility to have columns for a large variety of menu (except for drop down and select list). I have also included the possibility to select one or more link randomly. Check the blocks setting for those options.

The part I need to finish is the index page which gather all the multiMenu links. In my mind this part could be used as custom sitemap module.

Please let me know about eventual bugs...

hawkeyegop

I haven't had any bugs yet, but i'll let you know.

I also did see the sitemap. I think that will be a great addition when it is finished.

Thanks so much!

Chris

falke
  • 2005/1/5 9:40

• falke

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/25

Can you please explain the difference between dynamic sublinks and permanent sublinks?

Will it be possible to use it the way the main menu works. To hide the submenu items until you click the main menu item?

Thanks for your great work.

regards/falke

tzvook
  • 2005/1/6 14:27

• tzvook

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/2/1 2

Hi all
I'm using XOOPS 2.092 and multimenu 1.6.1
uninstalling an 1.61 and installing it again gave me this one:
Table 'xoops2_multimenu04' already exists

I deleted it @ the mySql/var manually, but it needs to be taken care of in the finale version.
Other then that - a Great & very usefull module, 10x a lot !!!

IMLost
  • 2005/1/9 3:42

• IMLost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/4

Quote:

falke wrote:
Can you please explain the difference between dynamic sublinks and permanent sublinks?

Will it be possible to use it the way the main menu works. To hide the submenu items until you click the main menu item?

A dynamic sublink will do exactly what you are looking for it will only display when you click on the main menu item. A permanent sublink will display all the time just indented under the main link.

nicoleking
  • 2005/1/12 2:19

• nicoleking

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/31

Hi Hawkeye,

How did you change thenumber of columns used? I've dug everywhere and can't see the setting anywhere.

Many thanks

Nicole

IMLost
  • 2005/1/16 3:37

• IMLost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/4

Quote:

nicoleking wrote:
How did you change thenumber of columns used? I've dug everywhere and can't see the setting anywhere.

Go to the system admin then blocks and edit the block for the menu you want to change. It's in the options section. You can choose to have up to four columns.

solo71
  • 2005/1/16 8:12

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Quote:

falke wrote:

It does. The only difference is that the order list is set manually. Which means that the sublink would appear in any place you want, and not just under the related main link.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits