• Since: 2003/11/14

Here here... quality, not quick fixes!

Anonymous
Re: Releasing GPL software
  • 2003/11/24 18:42

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
I'll continue with development of a FREE POP e-mail client thanks.

LOL! Socketmail is NOT a POP 3 mail access. That is just one of the features. SocketMail Lite is a full blown Webmail software.

You just keep on working on that worthless program. there are dozens out there just like it and who is using them? I have no clue. never seen them used on any site.

People want full email software not just a mere POP3 access.

Oh, and the Mambo people said the integration for SocketMail would be child's play. Oh well, what do they know, right?

Draven
  • 2003/11/24 18:45

• Draven

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/28

First you want the community to build you free intergration so you can make money and now you insult our software and capabilities, taking a f'ing hike loser. We don't want you here. Goes use Mambo, we won't miss you.

You got a big mouth for someone who doesn't have a clue how to build software!

I'm starting to get an itch for a DDOS!!!!

Herko
  • 2003/11/24 18:47

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

http://forum.mamboserver.com/viewtopic.php?t=1944

What's this Max(imus Illuminati)? Seems like you run into similar problems at Mambo! Ooh, is this a conspiracy? No... I actually was asked by a Mamboserver.com moderator (mamboSkins if you must know- a good friend on mine) if we have a member called phpLords... One who was trashing XOOPS in their forums, and being rude and obnoxious! That did ring a bell with me, and guess what...

You may consder this post an official warning from the XOOPS Core Team. This means that your posts will be under scrutiny, and you will have to behave. If your posts are found any of the following: rude, disrespectful to another member, unfoundedly bashing the XOOPS system (and not just here), obnoxious, overly demanding, rude (again, want to make this VERY clear), your account here will be removed.

But, if you behave nice and respectful (you don't have to agree with us, just disagree in a respectful way), then everything is fine

Just don't let me get any more of these notifications from my friends and collegues, because we definately will not stand for this behaviour, period. And this isn't just the Open Source GPL-loving script kiddies like you think we are (so you can picture yourself towering above us with your supreme intellect and infinite wisdom -who else would call himself 'bright light'), but a large community of people who do take this serious. As for professional sites that use XOOPS (you claim you can't find any that really matter -show me the commercial sites that matter that run vB), please check out www.fantasyasylum.com, www.gainingmass.com,http://forge.novell.com (our OFFICIAL partner ), www.eclipsemagazine.com or any number of other sites. XOOPS.org alone gets over 6000 unique visitors per day, and I bet we're not the largest XOOPS site there is...

For those of the community who want to get an objective look at Maximus Illuminati, please follow this link, and make up your own minds:http://www.authorzone.com/view_authors.php?authorid=992 . No cynisism intended, nor any parody. This is a link to your own site, your own profile.

Herko

Anonymous
  • 2003/11/24 18:48

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
I have no interest in helping you make more money by charging our community.

Are you a communist or left wing fanatic or something? You seem to have a grudge against people who make money on software and whoever does not give away their product seem to be evil in your eyes. At least that is the attitude you are displaying.

What about the people who use your free product to make money? Are they also evil capitalists? Just curious.

Anonymous
  • 2003/11/24 18:51

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
What's this Max(imus Illuminati)? Seems like you run into similar problems at Mambo! Ooh, is this a conspiracy? No... I actually was asked by a Mamboserver.com moderator (mamboSkins if you must know- a good friend on mine) if we have a member called phpLords... One who was trashing XOOPS in their forums, and being rude and obnoxious! That did ring a bell with me, and guess what...

http://forum.mamboserver.com/viewtopic.php?t=1945

You are a lying piece of shit!

Draven
  • 2003/11/24 18:55

• Draven

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/28

Give it up. I'm dedicated to producing FREE software, plain and simple. Communist, BAH!

Get rid of this ********* please!

EDITED BY HERKO
CALM DOWN PEOPLE!

Per4orm
  • 2003/11/24 18:58

• Per4orm

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/11/14

Get a life Max - for somebody who was going to find it so incredibly easy to get a mod done for Mambo, the forums definately indicate otherwise!

You can't just play two applications off against eachother to get what you want, it doesn't work like that. And none of us are against people making money out of software... what we don't like to see is people taking advantage, asking OTHERS to create a module that would generate income for THEMSELVES!

CBlue

He claimed to be European and yet he lives in Knoxville, TN and looks like he's a native. My family comes from TN and some of them look like him.

I'm not joking!

Mithrandir

XOOPS is free
Modules for XOOPS should be free
Paying for services regarding to XOOPS is NOT frowned upon, but the entire idea in XOOPS is to have the code freely distributed. Accept it or don't... up to you.

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits