Stewdio
Re: Error, Can't access site!
  • 2004/9/22 22:52

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Your information should for the most part be the same if you have a responsible host. One thing you may need to check is all your folder permissions. Run php debug and post your info here so we can learn more and try to help.

Sheeoni
  • 2004/9/23 17:30

• Sheeoni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

Oh dear.. now it seems my website has gone crazy. When I load my page, I get these messages from the admin.php and from my main site.. I don't know what happened!

Does this mean the original problem from before is gone? =\ Or is this just futher result of theproblems..? In my infinate wisdom I had hoped that upgrading the version of XOOPS that my website ran from would fix some problems. But I think I was wrong.. Please tell me there is a way that a moronic girl like me can fix this. -.-

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/xoop/include/common.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sirensb:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(/xoop/include/common.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/xoop/include/common.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sirensb:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(/xoop/include/common.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/xoop/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/xoop/include/cp_functions.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sirensb:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/admin.php on line 30

Warning: main(/xoop/include/cp_functions.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/admin.php on line 30

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/xoop/include/cp_functions.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sirensb:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/admin.php on line 30

Warning: main(/xoop/include/cp_functions.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/admin.php on line 30

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/xoop/include/cp_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/admin.php on line 30

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect_header() in /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop/admin.php on line 41

ackbarr

check the XOOPS_ROOT_PATH setting in mainfile.php. According to the error messages above, it looks like it should be /home/sirensb/public_html/xoop

Sheeoni
  • 2004/9/24 23:35

• Sheeoni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

Thank you so much for that, It worked perfectly. Then I started getting the same msg that the original poster was getting hehe..

I figured it was my host, but I had to be sure. It was. I deleted XOOPS and the MySQL files and reinstalled it. Now the XOOPS platform works. I will do more research to see if I can restore my old site from the backup copy I made =( Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions, You're a lot more helpful than my webhost. ;)

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits