dato1982
I want tochange main Logo on my xoops 2.0 site
  • 2004/7/13 3:51

• dato1982

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/13

Hi there,
i have replaced my /themes/default/logo.gif with my new logo file, i want that it will be shown correctly, i want to set width and height of image,

please help
http://odishitvr.com/html/

MadFish
Re: I want tochange main Logo on my xoops 2.0 site
  • 2004/7/13 4:10

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Best to resize your actual logo file to be the width/height that you want, instead of getting the browser to do it. It will look nicer that way.

brian100
  • 2004/7/13 4:40

• brian100

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/7 2

Easy way to get a perfect fit every time:

Rightclick on the original and save it to your desktop. Open the saved graphic and paint it whatever solid background color or pattern you want. Paste your logo on top (may have to resize the logo to fit). Merge layers if necessary. Touch up if necessary. Save the file.

Right click on the orginal logo (on the web) again and choose properties to find out where it's located. FTP or somehow upload your updated file to that location, choosing "overwrite" if you're asked.

By pasting your logo on top of the old one you make it easy to get the correct size. This is a quick way to break in a new theme. You can often use some of the colors on the original theme logo to help your graphic blend with the theme.
Brian

koertzen
  • 2004/7/13 6:21

• koertzen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/22

It's important to note, however that this isn't the ONLY logo that your site uses. There is also a logo found at /images/logo.gif. THIS logo graphic is used for such things as the print page for news, etc. You should replace this one, too, if you want a consistent look throughout your site.

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits