Catzwolf
Re: WF-Download - Delay on version 2.0.4
  • 2004/7/8 21:43

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

tedsmith wrote:
Yes - just spotted a couple of problems - so not entirely sussed it out like I thought I had. Perhaps I'll wait until Monday. Cheers

@tedsmith:

The upgrade should not affect your settings at all. But I would not edit the templates just yet, as there has been some changes made to them all.

Liquid

tedsmith
  • 2004/7/9 7:07

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Liquid

I know we shouldn't keep pushing, but do you know how much longer till release of this version? Realistically, could I hope to be using it by Monday the 12th?

Stewdio
  • 2004/7/11 1:41

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Quote:

wfsection wrote:

@Studio:

From the feedback we have been getting from users, apparently this is the only upload module that ACTUALLY works =)

Our main purpose with 2.0.3 was to get the most important area's working in WF-Downloads, admin/user uploads, mimetypes and the more important bugs fixed.

This version is to get this module as close to stable for people to use on a production website and then we can concentrate on adding newer features etc.

Liquid

Thanks Catz. I was a justa bit confused. The original post stated a delay which I understood, but the reply with bug fixes appeared to be a release note for the next version, hence my confoo-shun.

I had some initial problems with the upgrade, lost a download in the process (only had one anyway) but managed to get it working to a point. It's not something I can use in a production environment yet, but I'm looking forward to the final for my users.

Good Luck and thanks for cluing me in :p

Bender
  • 2004/7/11 2:03

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Thanks Catz. I was

Close ... but not exactly him

Catzwolf
  • 2004/7/11 2:27

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Quote:

wfsection wrote:

@Studio:

From the feedback we have been getting from users, apparently this is the only upload module that ACTUALLY works =)

Our main purpose with 2.0.3 was to get the most important area's working in WF-Downloads, admin/user uploads, mimetypes and the more important bugs fixed.

This version is to get this module as close to stable for people to use on a production website and then we can concentrate on adding newer features etc.

Liquid

Thanks Catz. I was a justa bit confused. The original post stated a delay which I understood, but the reply with bug fixes appeared to be a release note for the next version, hence my confoo-shun.

I had some initial problems with the upgrade, lost a download in the process (only had one anyway) but managed to get it working to a point. It's not something I can use in a production environment yet, but I'm looking forward to the final for my users.

Good Luck and thanks for cluing me in :p

@Stewdio:

Catz is no longer running WF-Section, I (Liquid) have taken over the running and over seeing of the development regarding all the WF-Section series of modules. But thanks anyway =)

You mentioned that you had a couple of problems that stopped you using WF-Downloads on a production website? Are these issues already documented and do they appear in the list above?

Liquid

tedsmith
  • 2004/7/12 7:00

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

Hi all

Is there a known release date yet? If not, is there any way I could get my hands on a second beta version - i.e. the module in its current state of development?

davidl2
  • 2004/7/12 7:27

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Check out the post here :)

davidl2
  • 2004/7/12 7:29

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Please remember - if there are any errors or whatever that you spot in usage (hopefully not! :)) - to use the Sourceforge bugtracker at:http://wfsections.xoops2.com

tedsmith
  • 2004/7/12 7:55

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

Thanks - will do.

Login

Who's Online

101 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 101

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits