jegelstaff
Is Formulaire 2.8 missing the Form block?

Hello,

I really like Formulaire, but I have found what I think is a problem with the current version. I previously used version 2.6 (2.4?) without issue.

Then we reinstalled XOOPS (version 2.0.7) and I noticed a new version of Formulaire (2.8) so I downloaded that and put it in our fresh XOOPS install.

Well the problem is, no Form block was created! I uninstalled and reinstalled, but no improvement.

I installed the old version (2.6, but labelled as 2.4 in the UI) and it worked fine. There was a Form block added to the system.

I'm still pretty new at this, but I think that without the Form block, you have no way of actually reaching your forms, right?

If anyone has a solution to this that I've overlooked, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, I guess I can look forward to the next release?

Thanks very much,

--Julian

philou
Re: Is Formulaire 2.8 missing the Form block?
  • 2004/7/10 7:33

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

yep...
It's strange.. with the 2.08 you have always this problem ?

If you can't have the block you can had directly a link to the form... I do some tests with this.

jegelstaff
Re: Is Formulaire 2.8 missing the Form block?

Quote:

philou wrote:
with the 2.08 you have always this problem ?

Yes, with version 2.8 of formulaire I have always had this problem. I tried installing it twice and had the same problem both times. It was on top of a fresh install of XOOPS 2.0.7.

Version 2.6 of formulaire seems to work fine (details in original post).

Thanks very much,

--Julian

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits