ullone
IBStore (used in a IPBoard Xoops).
  • 2004/6/21 16:14

• ullone

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/24

I have tried to install IBStore (used in a IPBoard Xoops).
Here :
http://www.eulisse.com/testibstore/ admin : test password : test

I have downloaded IBStore here :

http://www.bbpixel.com/modules/ipboard/index.php?s=9ab4aab00bb18c81fe81dfaaaf3c5893&act=Attach&type=post&id=5620

It work good here :
http://singchi.no-ip.com/hack/

Have you some installation instuctions ?
What i have to do to see All Store ???
I have to operate in admin panel ???

What is the system to use IBStore ? Have you some instructions ???
A member ask me that with IBStore it is possible to allow user to create a forum without intervention of the webmaster, by becoming moderator of the forum created. Is it true ???

--------

I have tried to launch the install file :
ibs_install.php

To complete the installation.

But I have this error :

IBStore Config Global Editer, Prevents errors that could be caused by IBStore for not editing.
If you get a timeout error just delete this file and continue with editing. DO NOT run it over again.

Added config data! This file has been delete, you may now continue with the installing.

Is it the cause of the problem ???

I have tried to launch the link :
ibs_install.php

To complete the installation.
I have this error :

IBStore Config Global Editer, Prevents errors that could be caused by IBStore for not editing.
If you get a timeout error just delete this file and continue with editing. DO NOT run it over again.

Added config data! This file has been delete, you may now continue with the installing.

Is it the cause of the problem ???

wtravel
Re: IBStore (used in a IPBoard Xoops).

Maybe someone else can help you with the invision board problems, but first remove your install folder and make your mainfile.php file read-only (Chmod to 644 or 444 on Unix).

And you gave the webmaster password as well. Even though this is a test site, people don't need the webmaster account to solve your problems. So I d suggest you change your password and create a test user account as registered user and give this account sufficient rights.

Regards,

Martijn

m0nty
  • 2004/6/21 17:30

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i've downloaded the mod.. i can safely say the conversion for XOOPS ipbm is not complete in the module.. so it definitely will NOT work as it is..

couldn't see anythin in the code to suggest it allows u to create your own forums tho.. altho i maybe mistaken..

have edited a few files to work with ipbm, but still a fair few more to edit.. i definitely won't be able to finish it in the next few days so u will have to wait a while.. i just spent 2 hrs on it now.. and i'm tired, bored and got other work to do aswell, but i will have a go in the next few days and post it to bbpixel when complete..

ullone
  • 2004/6/22 2:47

• ullone

• Friend of XOOPS

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ullone
  • 2004/6/22 5:15

• ullone

• Friend of XOOPS

RE : couldn't see anythin in the code to suggest it allows u to create your own forums tho.. altho i maybe mistaken..

----

Here :
http://forums.invisionize.com/index.php?showtopic=44443&hl=
http://www.invisionize.com
A user ask me :

Download and Install IBStore ( you should find it ) and in the ACP you will be alowed to create items.. and one of them is what you want..

SimonTheMime

Quote:

m0nty wrote:
i've downloaded the mod.. i can safely say the conversion for XOOPS ipbm is not complete in the module.. so it definitely will NOT work as it is..

couldn't see anythin in the code to suggest it allows u to create your own forums tho.. altho i maybe mistaken..

have edited a few files to work with ipbm, but still a fair few more to edit.. i definitely won't be able to finish it in the next few days so u will have to wait a while.. i just spent 2 hrs on it now.. and i'm tired, bored and got other work to do aswell, but i will have a go in the next few days and post it to bbpixel when complete..

Wanted to know if any progress has been made on this
RF Online

m0nty
  • 2005/12/17 23:29

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

blimey, an old thread.. sorry m8.. this is 1 of those i started, fell ill, got too busy with work and in those times i completely forgot all about it till now.

i don't even think i have the edited files still either.. that's not to say i won't do it, but it will have to wait till after xmas & new yr..

sorry again.

Login

Who's Online

128 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 128

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits