tatteeman
Regarding New Posts
  • 2004/6/9 22:38

• tatteeman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/5 8

I just discovered a new problem, after viewing a new post it remains as an unviewed post? The folder doesnt change.

I only have, thus far, hacked two of the php files...

functions.php - You can change the xoops_refcheck() function in include/functions.php (line 137 and forward) to always return true. thus taking care of the firewall prob.

and

main.php - fix for webmaster delete in /modules/system/admin/groups/main.php

are any of these the culprit or? any ideas?

Stewdio
Re: Regarding New Posts
  • 2004/6/9 22:44

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Would module wide caching be something to cause this? I'm not sure, but if you have your newwbb module cahed at any level it may create situations like this, but I wouldn't know for sure.

If you have the cache feature enabled for the module in your sytem admin preferences, then try it without any cache to see if that solves the problem.

If your not caching the module, then I don't know what else to say and differ to the rest of the community for an answer.

tatteeman
Re: Regarding New Posts
  • 2004/6/9 22:48

• tatteeman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/5 8

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Would module wide caching be something to cause this? I'm not sure, but if you have your newwbb module cahed at any level it may create situations like this, but I wouldn't know for sure.

If your not caching the module, then I don't know what else to say and differ to the rest of the community for an answer.

nope... caching is off

Login

Who's Online

89 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 89

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits