phillipd
MyDownloads (V2.1) problem
  • 2004/5/25 17:28

• phillipd

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/4/20

I'm trying to upload some jpeg files to use as a "Category" image. I go to "Upload Image", select "Category Images", browse to the image I want and when "submitting" I get the error:

Error returned while uploading, file not found. Then:

The requested URL /gis/modules/mydownloads/admin/images.jpeg was not found on this server.

My apache log says: Max file size exceeded

My max file size is set to 50MB but the downloads preferences always says:

Server status:
Safe_mode is OFF
Uploads: ON and Max Upload size = 2M

Where do I change this 2M limit? The image I'm trying to upload is only 1.4 Kbytes...

Thanks

Doug P

Bender
Re: MyDownloads (V2.1) problem
  • 2004/5/25 17:45

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

2 Meg seems to be the PHP default setting. So you might have a look on the php settings on your server.

This seems to be a common problem. You might want to check here or google with something like 'php max upload size' on this.

But i doubt it will solve your problem with a small file like the one mentioned.

phillipd
  • 2004/5/25 19:07

• phillipd

• Quite a regular

Thanks, the php.ini settings solved my max upload problem but I still can't upload a "Category Image" or a "Screenshot image". Whats up with that?

Thanks

Doug P

Herko
  • 2004/5/25 19:32

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

is jpeg in the allowed extensions list?

Herko

phillipd
  • 2004/5/26 15:29

• phillipd

• Quite a regular

Yes .jpeg is in the list and selected. The error I get is "File not found" as though it can't find the file I selected with the "Browse" button. I've tried different file types, .png, .gif. I don't think it's a mime problem, I think it's a bug. I'm assuming I'm using this function correctly. The "Upload Image" function is for putting assigning an image for a category. My php resource limits have all been increased to 100mb for posts and uploads. It just acts like the "Upload Image" code isn't working properly. Can someone try to upload a "category" image and see if they have the same problem please?

Thanks

Doug P

Mithrandir

is the folder writeable by the server?

phillipd
  • 2004/5/26 15:38

• phillipd

• Quite a regular

Yes, 777. It acts like the file can't be found on my local filesystem for upload. Another funny thing is the secondary error in the browser (mozilla) says: Not Found
The requested URL /gis/modules/mydownloads/admin/mapp.gif was not found on this server. But the "Upload path" in "Downloads administration" shows as:

Upload Path: /var/www/html/gis/modules/mydownloads/images/category

Which is 777 by the way...

Thanks

Doug P

phillipd
  • 2004/6/1 19:08

• phillipd

• Quite a regular

I'm still having this problem. I can't upload "Category,Screen Shot or Main" images in "Downloads V2.1". Anyone have any suggestions? Could someone else try it and seeif it a me, or a bug please?

Thanks

Doug P

Login

Who's Online

417 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 417

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits