MontyP
Question RE: Web Links Module
  • 2004/5/18 0:45

• MontyP

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/23

Greetings!

Sorry if this has been discussed and answered previously, but after about 15 minutes of searching thru posts, wiki and whatnot I've gien up.

My question is regarding screenshots posted within web links in the Web Links module. Are they actually supposed to open the link URL?! I had hoped that when the screenie was clicked that a full view of it would open.

I can right click and "view picture" in mozilla but ie 6 - no option to do so. Besides, many peeps don't want/know how to do that anyhow.

So when one clicks on an image in the links area (included via the dropdown screenshot in the link config area), should it open a full view of the screenie or the url of the link itself?

http://www.collinsweb.biz/modules/mylinks/

The link in question is on the first page if there's any questions. 'Tis the only one with a screenie!

Thanks.

bmmolloy
Re: Question RE: Web Links Module
  • 2004/5/18 1:21

• bmmolloy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/21

This applies to the built-in Downloads module as well. Screenshots lead to the download instead of the larger screenshot. You can always work around it by posting your own linked thumbnails directly in the site description, but it would be nice to have it changed...

Login

Who's Online

285 user(s) are online (177 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 285

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits