navin
STRANGE BUGS in MYALBUM Module
  • 2004/4/5 14:29

• navin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/5 1

Hello friends,
i'm from nepal and i heard lot about this xoop portal system so,i'm trying it.
I installed almost all modules...but to that myalbum Module,everything went fine but the way to add photo or you can say upload.. i can't find it.
From offline, everything installed on my computer, from the localhost , there is that ADD PHOTOS button and i can do everything like adding photos ..

But from hosting server, there is no ADD PHOTOS button . I did change the attribute to all the folders too 777 mod and similarly files to 666 mod, but still same problems.

And, i don't know what id GD path, ImageMix and Net... ..

please help me with this issue..

Navin

m0nty
Re: STRANGE BUGS in MYALBUM Module
  • 2004/4/5 20:30

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

have u checked in admin settings and enabled user uploads?

the GD path is usually ok to leave as default.

the netpbm and imagemagik are only available if installed by the host company.. you could ask them if they are and ask them to give you the paths to them..

they shud also be able to tell you the path aswell for GD which should be installed as default on most hosted servers.. if any of those aren't installed then you will not be able to use any gallery module..

navin
Re: STRANGE BUGS in MYALBUM Module
  • 2004/4/7 5:05

• navin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/5 1

Yeah, that solved my problem.
Thank you friend..

But now, i'm still suffering from one new problem.

As i've seen in xoops.org site, there on the Top posters, one could have that lil image called avatars. Which i've seen being used at forums too.

But, to my dismay , i did everything from Admin-userinfo to enable all things that i thought should be..

but, whenever i tried to click other user or myself, nothing happens, just blank screen comes.

why is this so?

Hopefully
Navin

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits