csloh
Is it possible I am hacked?
  • 2004/4/5 3:41

• csloh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/17

I am the admin of a XOOPS site, and when I visit my site today, I got the following:

=============
Warning: main(/home/virtual/site25/fst/var/www/html/room/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/room/mainfile.php on line 72

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site25/fst/var/www/html/room/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/room/mainfile.php on line 72

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site25/fst/var/www/html/room/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/room/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site25/fst/var/www/html/room/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/room/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site25/fst/var/www/html/room/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/room/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virtual/site25/fst/var/www/html/room/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/room/header.php on line 62
============

The site was still function on Friday, can anyone give a suggestion on what might have happen? I am the only admin, and I did not do any maintenance on these two days. In fact I only loggin to read and logout.

Is it the problem with my web hosting company?

Thank you for any input...

Mithrandir
Re: Is it possible I am hacked?

if you have done nothing since it worked, then I would check with the host before doing anything else.

From what I can see, the server path has changed from site25 to site27, so possibly you just need to adjust your mainfile.php (remember to make it read-only afterwards)

wtravel
Re: Is it possible I am hacked?

You can change these settings in this file in the line:

define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH', '/xxx/yyy/zzz');

Regards,

Martijn

Login

Who's Online

752 user(s) are online (342 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 752

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits