wizanda
Re: xoopschat 1.21
  • 2004/3/24 13:01

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

the reason being that there is still errors in this module

still i repaired some of it got it running with out the xoop_chat_name bit

there is an extra __ in the code so i remove one of the _ and it worked then ran a php debug and there is still ton of missing bits

i think i will wait untill it works a bit better as i dont no enough still to fix them bits

if any one wants a fixed copy with out the _chat_____ plz ask i am on yahoo as "wizanda" as well if u want me to send it.

working better but still with errors so only ask if you know what yer doing

irmtfan
  • 2004/4/20 1:50

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i cant delete "standard" room or modify it like other rooms

someone help me

Booth
  • 2004/5/23 15:08

• Booth

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/13

Problems I have found with this module:

1) When guests enter the chatroom, they are all known as 'guest' instead of 'guest' 'guest1' 'guest2' etc. So there's no difference between one guest and another - so you have no idea who you are chatting to.

2) As mentioned above, _MA_XCHATSELROOM appears in the box with all the different chatrooms available.

3) BIGGEST PROBLEM, when you are invited for a private chat on pressing 'approve' you get an error message.

4) The Shoutbox - anything that's entered in the chatwindow, only comes out with one character per line.

5) Standard room can't be deleted without causing problems.

Anyone going to fix this, as I think it has the potential to be a really good module if fixed.

CiberEspia

for when fix for this chat module!

stuie200
  • 2005/3/10 18:57

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

Quote:

Booth wrote:
Problems I have found with this module:

As mentioned above, _MA_XCHATSELROOM appears in the box with all the different chatrooms available.

BIGGEST PROBLEM, when you are invited for a private chat on pressing 'approve' you get an error message.

Anyone going to fix this, as I think it has the potential to be a really good module if fixed.

Does anybody have any updates on these two errors as I think this is a great module and I would love to get this module working correctly.

Regards

Stuart

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits