TedERux
2 Problems
  • 2004/3/19 15:54

• TedERux

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/18

www.gsclan.org

The main purpose for this is post is when a registered user logs into my site there is sooooo much user information clogging up the screen, I don't know where to get rid of it. I really don't see it under the blocks section for any of the user groups or on any of the pages. I need help :)

Next is the issue of the forums that came with the Xoops. It all displays as threaded and no default settings anywhere to change. When I am browsing a topic logged in, it has a selection for me to choose flat. But if I go to another page and come back it is threaded again. How do I fix this?

The other thing is I would really appreciate some links posted on themes in particular where to find them. Preferrably 1 site with over 100 :) not 10 sites with 10-11 lol Thx in advance

JackJ
Re: 2 Problems
  • 2004/3/19 18:01

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Hello TedERux

Welcome to Xoops

You are probably better setting up your "News" module as your default start page. To do this go to system admin/preferences/general settings and chooose "News" as your default start up.

See this thread here for the forum question

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=17844&forum=7&post_id=75429#forumpost75429

For your 3rd question try typing the word "theme" in the top right search box--enough results there to keep you going for weeks..

In particular got to the "web links" results and click on "show all"

cuckston
  • 2004/3/19 18:34

• cuckston

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/19

I find a great site for the themes being xoops-themes.comas they have hundreds of top class themes to choose from. Dont be put of that it comes up in french as you can just press the english logo for your language.

Wish you all the luck

TedERux
  • 2004/3/19 19:51

• TedERux

• Just popping in

For question 1...:

News module was selected as my start, so i switched... went through them all. Same thing, it shows a HUGE table below login logout avatar buttons with all my profile information. That is what I am trying to get rid of?

Thx for the tips on the other questions :)

TedERux
  • 2004/3/24 2:58

• TedERux

• Just popping in

So nobody else has their user profile displayed on the top page for some mysterious reason?????

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits