hsalazar
Re: Soapbox issue corrected.
  • 2004/3/6 18:46

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

Hemertje:

Thanks for your comments. I think the ordering articles and columns is not that hard to accomplish. I'll try to include it in the next iteration.

I regret to say I haven't looked yet at the blocks issue, so I'll need more days to do some progress in this. I've solved a fech more glitches, but I'll wait till I have a more solid module to offer the community. So for the moment it's safer to use the module WITHOUT using the blocks.

Meanwhile, I'm about 85% finished with Wordbook, a glossary module that will allow a webmaster to define if it'll work as a single-glossary module or as as multi-glossary module. Right now I'm working on the search function, then all I'll have left to do is the ask a definition thing and a lot of cleaning up.

Cheers.

krayc
  • 2004/3/6 22:42

• krayc

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/17

Horacio, Do you forsee any compatible issues with newer versions of Soapbox and this current 1.2 version? I am anxious to put it into production.

krayc

hsalazar
  • 2004/3/7 0:25

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

krayc:

I'd like to keep things compatible. However, in order to satisfy some of the petitions, I might be moved to change the database. So maybe I'll have to learn how to build an update script...

Cheers.

krobi
  • 2004/3/7 1:19

• krobi

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/21

@hsalazar: would it be possible to include subcategories in the next version of soapbox? i really like the modul and i would like to install it and use it

but i NEED subcategories, then i could delete my three news modules and i could use your great modul instead of the three news module, and i dont need do find and fix an error in the three clones

Wayne
  • 2004/3/9 14:18

• Wayne

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/2/13

Greetings hsalazar,

Thanks for a great module, but I have found a bug in article.php I think. On the article page, under the "More news by" block, each older item shows the date of the current item.

You can create an account on Amiga.org, then go to /modules/soapbox and view either column to see the bug in question.

Wayne Hunt
Amiga.org

Login

Who's Online

263 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 263

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits