blackpet
Second News (biz) module Problem
  • 2003/12/8 11:02

• blackpet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/11/22

I installed a second news module, (biz) and I have the following problem:

The extended text of an article returns a blank page, whilst the first portion of the article is loaded ok.

Any help please?

Herko
Re: Second News (biz) module Problem
  • 2003/12/8 11:17

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

When you get a blank page, please follow these steps, so we can help you faster and more accurately:
1. Make sure you're logged into your site with the administrator account
2. Go to System admin -> Preferences -> General Settings and turn on php-debug
3. Go to the blank page, and copy the error report to the forum here. With this error report we can help you much better.

Herko

blackpet
  • 2003/12/8 14:09

• blackpet

• Just popping in

Thanks, here is, what I get :

( I have deleted any redundancies)

: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in file ******html\include\functions.php line 433
: Undefined index: default_theme in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 71
: Undefined index: default_theme in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 74
: Undefined variable: file_path in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 96
: Undefined index: insert_tags in file ******html\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 1104
: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file ******html\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 626
: Undefined index: default_theme in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 17
: Undefined index: default_theme in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 23
: Undefined variable: file_path in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 96
: Undefined index: default_theme in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 17
: Undefined index: stories in file ******html\class\smarty\Smarty.class.php line 626
:: Undefined index: default_theme in file ******html\class\smarty\plugins\resource.db.php line 20
: Undefined index: xoops_module_header in file ******html\templates_c\Zaja-X%2Ftheme.html line 36

blackpet
  • 2004/2/7 0:35

• blackpet

• Just popping in

It took me a while and I did not figure it oiut. Still the same problem.

Did anybody else come up with the same problem ?

Any idea what is happening? I cannot view any article, just the first page of the news02 folder when I click to a haedline I get blank page

m0nty
  • 2004/2/7 2:12

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i had this problem when i 1st installed the module.. but this cleared itself when i went to templates and generated the templates for it..

i always seem to forget to goto templates when i install new modules.. well that was the problem in my case, i dunno if it is in yours..

blackpet
  • 2004/2/13 14:09

• blackpet

• Just popping in

Thanks,

I had done it but nothing fixed. Actually the problem is in the page (even the first) that renders the article.

I can see the article only in the general page (list) of the news02 module...

Stacked...

blackpet
  • 2004/2/15 14:46

• blackpet

• Just popping in

Nobody had the same problem?

Login

Who's Online

114 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 114

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits