alfredxz
Can't view results of polls!
  • 2004/1/24 16:14

• alfredxz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/11

Hello,
I can view without problems every page on my site (xoops 2.0.5.2 on win2000), except for the pollresults.php page, where there should be the results of a poll.
I get the header, footer, left and right columns...but no content! you can view it here:http://www.lebronjames.co.uk/modules/xoopspoll/pollresults.php?poll_id=1

...any idea? thanks for any help...

deedee
Re: Can't view results of polls!
  • 2004/1/24 18:23

• deedee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/22

I've had the same problem. I started with the default poll (due to lack of imagination) but have never been able to view the results. I got the email the poll was done with a link to view results but my page just says No yet with a wink! Its expiried for over a month .

m0nty
  • 2004/2/6 22:15

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i got the same problem, but only if the poll is in the left or right column.. if u put it into the centre blocks the results show..

davidthomas1

I've got the same problem.

I can't view the poll results. When I click 'results' nothing happens (XOOPS 2.0.9.2) The poll is in the top right-hand corner block.

The HTML code looks fine and when I manually enter the results URL in the address bar, IE has no problem displaying it.

I've tried changing the button onclick property but nothing seems to work.

Why won't clicking the results button display the poll results?

BTW, It works in Firefox but not IE (a disturbingly common trend I've been noticing)

anyone else solved this problem?

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits