kenogui
blank page problem on userinfo.php
  • 2004/1/19 12:33

• kenogui

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/19

hi all,

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.5.2 with ipb 1.23 port from bbpixel.com

seems we all have the same bug with this blank page when viewing userinfo.php ...
(for example :http://bloodbowl-fr.com/modules/ipboard/in....php?showuser=1 returns a blank page with no output)

for me, it has worked just after my installation of ipb module.

I had the bug a first ime when installing wfsection AND wffaq together ... I removed wffaq and the bug disappeared ... so it was a kind of conflict between these two modules.

but yesterday, I moved my XOOPS installation from one folder to another (and it's the only modification I've made ....) on my website, and now when I try to view a user profile, same error again ! BLANK page ....

I turned on PHP debug, and there is no errors, only some warnings about unused variables.

But, I'm not sure if it's really linked, but when I turned on the MySQL debug, I have this error :

SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = 0 AND conf_catid = 1) ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '5a7d071b877496e713c730059bbf87ff'
DELETE FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_updated < 1074502513
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
SELECT mid FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname='ipboard' AND isactive='1'
DELETE FROM xoops_ipb_validating WHERE member_id = 1 AND lost_pass = 1
Error number: 0
Error message: Action not allowed
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid = 1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
SELECT * FROM xoops_configcategory
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND (gperm_groupid = 1 OR gperm_groupid = 1 OR gperm_groupid = 2))
Total: 11 queries

My new version of my website need to be launched in next weeks, but I have to solve this bug before .... please, if anybody can give us clues or workaround ....

thanks !

m0nty
Re: blank page problem on userinfo.php
  • 2004/1/20 0:21

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i've had the exact same problem using the same versions.. i just spent 20 hours in/out of mysql, re uploading, editing files.. all to no avail..

I luv ipboard, but unfortunately i couldn't solve my problem.. as soon as i fixed 1 another appeared.. ie.. initially couldn't view user profiles.. then the PM system didn't work, then blank pages, then it wouldn't login to the forum.. even tho i was logged in on the site.. it wouldn't let anybody log in.. just reverted back to the login screen.. altho admin login worked perfect..

somebody told me to not use 1.23 ipb and get 1.21 version to use.. but i couldn't find that version anywhere.. so for now i've had to scrap the ipboard and am using newbbex forum.. probly not what u want to hear..

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits