munchcra
New problem
  • 2004/1/12 22:29

• munchcra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

I instlled Photo Album Version 2.5. It works great but I need it to do one thing for me. I want it to show up in the main menu, but if they click on the photo album link and there not a member they have to sign up. Can this be done? I changed the order to hide but thats no good because when you sign in you don't see it in the menu. And I tried it in the blocks section but also did not work. What should I do.Ps the site i'm doing is not for eyes under 18 so I would like to keep the address to myself.

Thanks Mark

m0nty
Re: New problem
  • 2004/1/12 22:45

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

you have to go into xoops/admin and then system and select groups.

then u have to give the anonymous group permission to access the module by ticking the appropriate check boxes..

hope this helps

JackJ
  • 2004/1/12 22:45

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Go to system admin/groups look for anon users, then click "modify". Go to the "Module Access Rights" part and take out the checkmark for "photo-album". Users will see the link if you have made it visible in blocks admin, but when they click on it they will get a "you must have permissions" message

munchcra
  • 2004/1/12 23:01

• munchcra

• Just popping in

Thanks M0nty and Jackj that works just fine . Now I know what groups mean. I love this Xoops. I have 4 sites I'm working on with XOOPS 1 you can see nowhttp://www.northoftoronto.com ,Still working on it and 1 is for adults and 2 other ones I want to finish before I can give out the address.

Thanks again that was great help.
Mark

DonXoop

Remember you still owe me a drink from before I might take a membership on the new site instead...

munchcra
  • 2004/1/13 21:49

• munchcra

• Just popping in

Hello DonXoops

Yes I do, as for the other site it's free.
I can't seem to contact you it won't let me in. It says I don't have permission

Login

Who's Online

182 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 182

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits