clagrone
if i only had a brain! debug PHP ?!?!?!
  • 2004/1/6 3:54

• clagrone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

Well I was blessed with the "white screen" and clicked the link to trouble shoot. Says I should go admin - Pref - debug php. So I did. went back to the page that gave me the error message and received this:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_rblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_ccblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: modules in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Warning [PHP]: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 123
Error [Xoops]: Smarty: [in db:system_userinfo.html line 112]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'ts' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1375) in file class/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php line 1824

Means nothing to me - it is the samething for any profile features such as clicking whos online and edit account. Any ideas?

Catzwolf
Re: if i only had a brain! debug PHP ?!?!?!
  • 2004/1/6 5:07

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Could you give us details on which XOOPS version you use, php, MySQL and what server type (windows/apache)?

clagrone
  • 2004/1/6 9:27

• clagrone

• Just popping in

Catz - I will try

I received version 2.0.5 through my web host installed through Fantastico. My server uses apache, as for PHP and MySQL please refer to title "If I only had a brain" I know I have a MySQL section on my host control panel, as for php i am not sure what you mean, isnt XOOPS writen in PHP?

I am sure this is not much help to your question, but I tried.

robekras
  • 2004/1/6 10:54

• robekras

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2002/12/10

The simpliest way to get all the information is to use the phpinfo command.

For example, you can make a custom PHP Block write the following command:
phpinfo ();

make this block only visible for the admin in the center block.
In admin -> system -> groups you can edit this block
and you can make this block always visible or unvisible every time you need it.

That's the way I do it.

Herko
  • 2004/1/6 11:09

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

The XOOPS install through Fantasitico has a lot of errors, sadly. Can you go to the system admin at all? Go to yourURL/user.php to login, and yourURL/admin.php to go to the admin pages. Then, in the system admin, go to modules and click the 'update' icon for the system module. This will re-insert all templates into the database.

Herko

clagrone
  • 2004/1/6 12:14

• clagrone

• Just popping in

Thanks Herko - That did the trick!

Login

Who's Online

230 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 230

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits