talunceford
Suggestion for deleting a directory that is not empty via php.

I am still working on this module. One of the features is that I would like to be able to delete a module via the admin interface. I have been looking around on the net and haven't really found anything that suits what I want it to do. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with this?

Basically, I am submitting the op= variable, the module=variable, and the xdir= variable. The xdir will have XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/modules/.$module." value.

Here is a current pic of the module....
Resized Image

Thanks for the help

Herko
Re: Need some help with an untar class.....
  • 2003/12/23 22:19

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Excuse my ignorance, but doesn't XOOPS already have an untarring class? it can be found at /class/class.tar.php, and there's a tar downloader and a zip downloader class as well...

Herko

talunceford

Yes it does. I haven't looked a whole lot at that class yet, and need to explore the functions of that class some. I want to be able to incorp alot of the core functions into this module. This module is still in the experimentation stage. Im still getting the overall structure the way that I want it. Basically, the untarring function I think I can use, but the un-zipping function is one that I had to find.

talunceford

NM, I got the delete figured out......

Login

Who's Online

198 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 198

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits