Andrwski
Some more stupid questions
  • 2003/12/16 19:06

• Andrwski

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/17

Ok, I've got some more dumb & probably simple questions regarding my XOOPS site. 1, is it ok to delete the unused themes that come with the installation (phpaox, x2t). 2, how do I make my forum non-threaded (like on this site) so that all the replies can be viewed on the first post.

hsalazar
Re: Some more stupid questions
  • 2003/12/16 19:20

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

Andrwski:

The only thing that would be, maybe, dumb, would be to keep those questions to yourself. Asking is the way to learn, and learning is the way to mastering your XOOPS site, so go ahead.

Yes, you can delete all the themes you don't want to use. You can also delete, from the particular modules' folders, all the language folders you won't be supporting in your site.

To set up the order of comments in your site, go to Admin > Preferences > General Settings. There you'll see a selector with the label "Default Comment Display Mode". Change it to flat and save the page.

Cheers.

Herko
Re: Some more stupid questions
  • 2003/12/16 19:35

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

hsalazar wrote:
Yes, you can delete all the themes you don't want to use. You can also delete, from the particular modules' folders, all the language folders you won't be supporting in your site.

Just stay away from the 'default' folder. Do not delete that one. Because it's what you can revert to if something goes wrong...

Herko

Login

Who's Online

331 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 331

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits