carnuke
Default font
  • 2003/11/6 10:40

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Im using Nautis theme, which is fine until the modules like sections, forum etc display in the page. Then we get large unformatted fonts etc. Ive tried modifying Xoops.css and the nautis theme css but this doesnt fix it. Is there a "site global" css and where is it kept please?

Thanks

Herko
Re: Default font
  • 2003/11/6 11:04

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

in the theme/currenttheme/style.css file

Herko

carnuke
  • 2003/11/6 19:12

• carnuke

• Home away from home

Ok, Thank-you Herko for your comments. I seem to have a problem here. I have attempted to change the fonts in the "current theme" (nautis)However I am confused as to what controls the centre column. All my theme formatting is fine but its the modules and blocks do not "inherit" the theme properly. For example; 'sections' displays in the cetre column but all the text is in large default font. Likewise the forum and news. I installed 'freecontent' and the default guide page is all in default font. (all nicely wrapped in the nautis theme!) I note that the theme.css uses % font size in places that I'm not familiar with. Any advice as to HOW to format Blocks and modules greatfully received.

Thanks Richard

sunsnapper

If you can post a link to your site, folks here may be able to view the source of the pages and find the id and class identifers that correspond to the styles in your CSS file.

carnuke
  • 2003/11/7 19:21

• carnuke

• Home away from home

Demo page
links to my demo site. It shows a 'test' page in 'sections' The words 'test' and 'a test page' all appear in ugly large font. Clicking 'news' and 'free content' in the main menu also displays lots of large font. I want ALL my default fonts to inherit the same size and colour as the rest of the theme. Can anyone help please??

carnuke
  • 2003/11/8 16:57

• carnuke

• Home away from home

Ok, Ive done some looking around and found a XOOPS site working on Team module here LINK

There are several themes options avilable on this site including Nautis. It is now clear that Nautis theme has (to my eyes) a rather untidy format for the central column compared to the minimalist left and right panels. So I have NOT got a fault after all, but I need to experiment with the css to change this central column formatting to something more like Phpaox. This looks more "tidy" and readable to me. Sorry to backtrack on my own question, just could'nt believe this centre column format was really part of this excellent theme.

Richard

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits