marten
Totaly lost
  • 2003/10/28 1:00

• marten

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/21

I've tested some modules and then uninstalled them. After that I got problems with other modules. Most of those I fixed but does anybody got a hint about what I should do with theese errors?

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: partners in file templates_c/db%3Axoopspartners_block_site.html line 40
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_ccblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_clblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_crblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_rblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: message in file templates_c/db%3Anews_block_spotlight.html line 3
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: topicsel in file templates_c/db%3Anews_block_spotlight.html line 79
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _FC_BLOCK_TITLE - assumed '_FC_BLOCK_TITLE' in file modules/cjaycontent/blocks/cjaycontent.php line 34

Draven
Re: Totaly lost
  • 2003/10/28 1:08

• Draven

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/28

They're not errors, just notices. Turn of PHP debugging in your system admin and they'll be gone.

marten
  • 2003/10/28 1:33

• marten

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/21

I closed down my site and turned on the error-repporting when two modules (downloads & adresses) stopped working (after replacing polls and spotligt with two hacks from "wellwine online").

After replacing the hacks with the original modules - all went back to normal. These notices you think is nothing to be bothered about?

Draven
  • 2003/10/28 1:56

• Draven

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/28

No, they happen for eveyone.It just means a variable was accessed that was never declared, no biggy.

Login

Who's Online

185 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 185

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits