11
Mamba
Re: Membership v2.3
  • 2014/3/4 19:00

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11204

  • Since: 2004/4/23


Quote:
We miss him at the Xoops community...

He is still busy, but we keep in touch, and hopefully he'll be back

Quote:
Surprisingly, the membership 2.3 module was released in 2008 and membership 1.09 was released in 2012.

I think, it was a oversight on Trabis sight. And I don't know if Wishcraft's module was based at all on the original module at all (I'll need to check the code).

Anyway, the best way for everybody is to use their own prefixes of there is already a module by the same name, or establish the prefix as their "brand", similar , like it was in the past with "WF-modules" and "smart-modules", or how Tad from Taiwan is doing now. Of course, each module should have a "clone" function, so the user could rename it to whatever they wanted.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

12
wishcraft
Re: Membership v2.3

Hi could you please raise your ticket here :: https://sourceforge.net/p/chronolabs/tickets/ - When you say you have loaded the IP country list that is you signed up to ipinfodb.com - I have over the years offered you much support and for your generatosity of biker stuff and tobacco from america will continue to do so, please page me on my skype account so we can go over it.

Thanks

Simon
wishcraft/mynamesnot

13
vmax2extreme
Re: Membership v2.3

Quote:

wishcraft wrote:
Hi could you please raise your ticket here :: https://sourceforge.net/p/chronolabs/tickets/ - When you say you have loaded the IP country list that is you signed up to ipinfodb.com - I have over the years offered you much support and for your generatosity of biker stuff and tobacco from america will continue to do so, please page me on my skype account so we can go over it.

Thanks

Simon
wishcraft/mynamesnot


I'm using Trabis' Membership v2.3 with IP country tables imported from http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/node/view/6 as directed by the module.

14
wishcraft
Re: Membership v2.3

Thats okey, trabis implemented my "preloader's" as they eventually defined, I have no problem giving you a hand if I can with his module, I think cesag thought it was my membership module for paying members you where using..

Just page me on my skype and when you are there we will go through the issue you are having, it might have to be modified to use www.ipinfodb.com which is at least maintained unlike that library.

Simon
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=357051

15
Mamba
Re: MemberStats 2.40 Beta 1
  • 2014/3/8 10:19

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11204

  • Since: 2004/4/23


Quote:
I'm using Trabis' Membership v2.3 with IP country tables imported from http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/node/view/6 as directed by the module.

OK, this module has been now updated to XOOPS 2.5.6 GUI. I also talked to Trabis and he was OK with changing the name back to the original, i.e. XM-MemberStats.

Resized Image

In addition to AdminGUI conversion, I've added cloning, i.e. if you have installed SmartObject and SmartClone, you can clone MemberStats to whatever name you want, incl. "membership"

DOWNLOAD: You can download the XM-MemberStats 2.40 Beta 1 from SourceForge Repository

Please test it and let us know if it works correctly.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

16
Cesagonchu
Re: Membership v2.3

Quote:

wishcraft wrote:
I think cesag thought it was my membership module for paying members you where using..


Yes I thought but if you read precedent messages you will see that I found it was Trabis version:
Quote:

Cesag wrote:
Where do you find Membership 2.3 version?
Latest version from Wishcraft is 1.09.


EDIT: ok it's Trabis version:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xoops ... sitory/XOOPS2/Membership/
This is an old module.

What Xoops version do you have?

Login

Username:
Password:

Lost Password? Register now!

Who's Online

69 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)


Members: 1


Guests: 68


heyula,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits