macklein
real estate modules?? any?
  • 2010/10/22 2:45

• macklein

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/29

hello.. i'm looking for a good real estate module.
I've seen tecno Inmo and Open Realty listed here but not compatible with xoops 2.3.x..

any ideas?
at least a module I can modify for real estate use...

ghia
Re: real estate modules?? any?
  • 2010/10/22 6:12

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

If you replace all occurences of $HTTP_GET_VARS with $_GET (and the same for POST and COOKIE), I suppose they will run.
Alternatives are maybe CatAds and alike.

mariane
  • 2010/10/22 10:51

• mariane

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/1/11

I advise you to buy TDMAds, a paid module developped by kraven, it's a great one. I bought it for a client, it can be used for all kind of listing : cars, realestate,...etc
- you can create unlimited categories and subcategories
- you can create your own fields
- you can group these fields in categories and choose witch fields will be used with witch categories, I mean by this : for example the fields of a commercial projects are totaly different of those used in office projects, so you can choose filedd 1,3,4 to be used with commercial or industriual projects,while 2,5,9 with the second one, and 7 is commun for all.

this is an examplehttp://lb.iqaratme.com/modules/TDMAds/ads.php?cid=1&lid=10
the road of success is always under construction

oswaldo
  • 2011/6/29 0:49

• oswaldo

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/22

Hi

Anyone know how I can obtain information about the TDMAds module , I am interested in purchasing it or a real state module.

Oswaldo

mariane
  • 2011/6/30 7:28

• mariane

• Theme Designer

in fact there is not a 100% realestate module, but you can use TDMAds, also there is some great paid modules like : Adslight pro :http://www.handicarauto.com/

jlm69
  • 2011/6/30 13:42

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

Why would you pay for a module that you will need to modify anyway?

If you are going to have to edit any module to do what you want, then you should start with the classifieds module. It's FREE.

As far as adslight, that is a copy of an old version of classifieds with some changes.

Adslight Pro better NOT have any of MY code in it. If anyone knows please tell me.

If you really want to pay for a module I have an old real estate module that works with new versions of Xoops, I always keep it working. If you want, I will work with you to get it how you want.

But if you can do some things yourself I would start with the classifieds module.
No matter what you decide I can help you with some real estate specific additions to the module.

If you want contact me at the email in my profile.

John

mariane
  • 2011/6/30 14:39

• mariane

• Theme Designer

dear John, I advice him to use a paid module like tdmads or adslight pro for many reasons :
- you can add unlimited extra fields : text, radio button, description,drop down menus...etc
- extended search block
- you can customize witch fields are searchable
- integration of allopass sms system to add items
and much much more

but I dont mean that classifieds or any of your modules or free modules aren't good to create a very good realestate website.
but sometimes our client's requirements are big, so we look for a paid module or paid services.

regarding your old module real estate, do you wish to update it to work with newest xoops core? what features are you planing to add?
if we find a sponsor, can you modify it? let us discuss this matter and get benefits from your module.

oswaldo
  • 2011/6/30 15:26

• oswaldo

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/22

Thanks for you response, I need one module that work with realstate requeriments an a calculator, and working on xoops 2.51.

I was looking for TDMAds because of this recomendations but if there are some that can be used as realstate agent would be great.

Login

Who's Online

160 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 160

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits