fdeconiac
Looking for a contact form where i could choose the recipient ("To")
  • 2011/2/20 11:29

• fdeconiac

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/11/29

Hello,

I'm using liaise as contact form but i can only choose a user group or the administrator as recipient...

Does someone know a module where a could create contact forms and choose, or a user, or directly put an email for the recipient ?

Thanks for your help,

Regards

novlang1984
Re: Looking for a contact form where i could choose the recipient ("To")

fdeconiac
  • 2011/2/20 17:16

• fdeconiac

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/11/29

Thanks Novlang,

Just tried this module. I didn't find any field to customized the recipient of the mail (field "To"). We can't neither customized the form... or create many contact forms...

This module is far away from liaise module options ! I advice you to test liaise module if you don't know it yet...

Any other form module idea that could make possible to manage the recipient ?

Regards

jcweb
  • 2011/2/20 17:53

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

Another module, IMHO no. But you can realized it with the liaise module. You must create one or more user groups for mail contact. In the new group(s) you move this user who should grabb the mails from the formular. Thats it! Its a solution with a hook but it works.

Andy

redheadedrod

I modified xroster for this purpose...

If you want to see how it works on the system I put it on you can look at www.grandrapidsthunderfootball.com.

If you look at the contacts then go to the team owner you can see what I did. (The other contacts don't have pictures on them at this time.)

I am also using a cloned copy of that to build the roster I have on there but the roster version has been heavily modified to also allow tying it into the online profile to allow people listed to edit their own entries.

Since I didn't want to spend a whole lot of time on it and I plan to totally redo xroster I left most of the old code in place but added to it. Since I didn't plan to share any of it I didn't use the language constants etc on anything I added.

Rodney

ghia
  • 2011/2/21 8:31

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

In the Contact module, there is a department field, where you can specify names with associated email addresses.
eg dept1,email1|dept2,email2|dept3,email3 etc.

Login

Who's Online

132 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 132

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits