redheadedrod
Re: Adding new font to Mastop Publish 1.1

What is displaying in your drop down?

Wonder if the drop down menu uses this or another configuration location for the menu to select them from?

Otherwise maybe you have to hit "update" on the module perhaps?

Rodney

RiazShahid

Well, you know i have modified
/class/xoopseditor/tinymce/language/english.php
which is just associated to tinymce editor, not to any of the modules. So I think tinymce editor should show the new fonts in all modules, which it is not showing. Why so?
Here is what is shows in mastop publish

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wch6i1.jpg

ghia
  • 2010/12/17 9:37

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Settings seems to be in /class/xoopseditor/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/editor_template.js (search for andale).
(Don't know why your list is not taken into account.)

RiazShahid

I modified the said file too with the same way.
/class/xoopseditor/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/editor_template.js
But the font names are not being shown yet, though I can use this font while copy pasting and all the fonts I have installed are showing correctly in the browser too.

What if I have some other modules using tinymce, should this change affect the editor used under other modules too?

I checked but its not working there and I can't paste text in these fonts in modules other than mastop publish...
Even in AMS module there are fewer fonts available in the list than usual, in the same tinymce editor?
why so? Any solution please?
Does editors have separate files for every module?

ghia
  • 2010/12/17 21:15

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Did you clear the browsers' cache in order to reload the Javascript files?

RiazShahid

Yes did that, even checked in ie, firefox, chrome, result is same. with no additional font showing in drop down list.
What about other modules? Which file is required to modify for smart section? so that I might try it out there.

Thanks

redheadedrod

Can you send me a copy of this module?

I can take a look at it and see if I can figure it out for you. If that is the only thing you have that is an issue it should be an easy fix.

PM me and I will see if I can help you.

Also from what is in the news announcement from when it was originally released it makes it sound like the editor was included with the module. If that is the case it would only work with mastop publish and you would have to edit the comparable files in that module.

I don't have the module here so I am just making an assumption.

Rodney

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits