sophie040
Re: Ajax chat
  • 2010/6/14 16:49

• sophie040

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/6/7 1

Good evening, I began this tropic because I have another question about Ajax Chat ....
How enlenver / nick and where?

thank you for your response ...
good end of evening

madDan
  • 2010/8/6 15:01

• madDan

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2010/1/6 1

Apart from the example config text within the lib folder is there any guide to installing this and getting it to function correctly?

If I allow anonymous group to access chat - it comes up with the Ajax logo on the chat window but needs you to login.

If I set it up only visible to myself as webmaster when logged in and accessing it I get
an error

would database name in the format nnn-nnnn222. cause issues with ajaxchat module?

Query: SELECT userID, userName, userRole, channel, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(dateTime) AS timeStamp, ip FROM nnn-nnnn222.ajax_chat_online ORDER BY userName; Error-Report: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-nnnn222.ajax_chat_online ORDER BY userName' at line 9 Error-Code: 1064

When using debug

it causes 2 errors

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in file /modules/chat/ajaxchat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php line 146

Notice: Use of undefined constant ANONYMOUS - assumed 'ANONYMOUS' in file /modules/chat/ajaxchat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php line 146

Code it points to is

// Auto-login phpBB users:
if(!$this->getRequestVar('logout') && ($user->data['user_id'] != ANONYMOUS)) {
$this->setRequestVar('login', true);
}

I am a little confused

I have not modified any other files apart from the config.php file - it does have the correct database user names etc applied.

Any pointers from those with a working installation would be welcome, especially if you can remember having to modify any lines of code

this is version 0.83
System Overview

XOOPS Version XOOPS 2.4.4
PHP Version 5.2.13
mySQL Version 5.1.48-community

ghia
  • 2010/8/6 16:00

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Try quoting the databasename in the select statement. Or renaming the database.

Login

Who's Online

181 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 181

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits