H-hich
Bloc "Recent News" in news Disappears
  • 2010/6/9 19:18

• H-hich

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/7/31

Hi everyone,

I use on my website, the module News, and on the home page the bloc "recent news" (or top news)

It worked for years, but yesterday, I have changed the name of this bloc for SEO. I only change is name, and now the bloc disappears.

I've clear cache etc., I've change the template, the bloc is checked "visible" but don't want to show anymore.

I've clone the bloc... => nothing.

I also test the "top news" bloc who is probably the same, but nothing. Other blocs works fine, I can edit other bloc, even "news" bloc like random new.

But Top news and recent doesn't want to show anymore.

Anyone have an idea ? I'll go crazy with this :s

Thanks a lot for people who will help me, and sorry for my english ;)

ghia
Re: Bloc "Recent News" in news Disappears
  • 2010/6/9 19:56

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Did you check the groups for which it is visible and the topics in the list to show are still selected (coloured)?

H-hich
Re: Bloc "Recent News" in news Disappears
  • 2010/6/9 20:26

• H-hich

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/7/31

Hum I see and I have to thank you you point a thing that I've forget!

The probleme is the number of topics on my website. 2 or 3 years ago I've found a probleme with this bloc and the organisation of my site.

I have like 250/300 differents topics or if you select more than 100, the update of the bloc bug... I've found, on frxoops I think, a solution, I've selected none of the topics and this let me select all topics.

So I've have a solution for tonight and I thank you, I'll check my archive on frxoops to find out who to refix this.

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits